Appender is a WordPress plugin that adds your copyrights to any copied text on your site. The plugin protects the text content of the WordPress site with customizable copyright string.
You can flexibly customize the line that will be added to the copied text by adding: site name, site tagline, site address, page name, page URL, date and time of copying.
We keep an eye on the WordPress core updates and regularly update our plugins. So you can be sure that the plugin is fully functional with the latest version of WordPress.
Features of the Appender WordPress plugin
- Copyright strings before and after the copied text
- Appended website data: Site Title, Tagline, Website Address, Page Title, Page URL, Date and Time
- Works well with all WordPress themes
- Gutenberg compliant
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5++
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- 100% SEO friendly
- Easy to use and customize
- Modern User Interface
- Assignments for any WordPress entity: Categories, Single Page, User roles, Devices and more
- Installation Guide and Detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The Appender WordPress plugin is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers. And this is especially important if your website has much unique content, such as a Blog, Glossary, Portfolio, Corporate Website, eCommerce Project, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, Personal CV, a Restaurant, Retail Company, Global Media Agency or Magazine.
Installation smooth and takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make long preparations; all you have to do is add links to your social networks. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more Setting Copycat Protection for a WordPress Website.
1.0.1 – 23 December 2019 Added setting of the line length of copied text Fixed issue with the plugin icon color
1.0.0 – 11 December 2019 Initial release