The Coronar is a WordPress plugin designed for the COVID-19 tracking. Now the world is fighting an outbreak of the virus, and all people want up-to-date data on this epidemic in order to protect themselves and be on the alert. The plugin provides the display of total/new confirmed cases of infection, data on recovery and death for all countries.
There are different types of data available for display: New Confirmed, Total Confirmed, New Deaths, Total Deaths, New Recovered, Total Recovered. All information can be presented in the form of a table or cards. Each table column can be sorted in ascending and descending order. Besides, the search field for all data is available.
The Coronar plugin provides the opportunity to make a selection for certain countries, data types or specify the order of the columns. You can add charts of recovered or confirmed cases to get the visual and more clear change of the situation. All this can be added to any place of your WordPress site without special efforts and additional knowledge using simple shortcodes. The COVID-19 tracking can be useful for news sites or sites that provide any information about the pandemic of the coronavirus.
The data are taken from official local sources and processed by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU). The Coronar plugin allows adding statistics table/cards via shortcode to inform site visitors about changes in the situation about coronavirus pandemic.
The Coronar has flexible settings. You can change the colors, fonts, background, paddings, and margins for the table elements.
Features of Coronar for COVID-19 tracking
- The data from a reliable source
- Information can be displayed for certain countries or for all
- Data charts are available
- Available data types: New Confirmed, Total Confirmed, New Deaths, Total Deaths, New Deaths, New Recovered, Total Recovered
- Sorting by any type of data
- Setting cache time included
- Data display in the form of a table or cards
- Works well with all popular WordPress Themes
- Gutenberg Ready
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Beautiful modern User Interface
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- Compatible with all Modern Browsers
- Easy to use and customize
- Installation Guide and Detailed User Manual
- Huge Customization Capabilities
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
Please note: Information provided as preview content is for demonstration purposes only. Refer to your local government and/or health organizations for the most accurate and up to date information.