Elementor Pro Form Widget ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM Integration is a ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Elementor Pro Form Widget forms directly to your ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, opportunity or person & company to the specified account in ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms with ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM.
- Integrate unlimited `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, opportunity or person & company.
- When creating a opportunity, a person and an company are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Supports custom fields.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`
- Supports for `GA Client ID` cookie to use.
- Supports for `roistat_visit` cookie to use.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Elementor Pro` plugin.
- The plugin can work with the following editions: `Professional` and `Business`. The plugin will not work with edition `Basic`, since it does not have API.
How do I get updates?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
== Changelog == = 1.0.0 = Initial public release