What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Flickomatic Automatic Post Generator and Flickr Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge Flickr To WordPress and WordPress To Flickr post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatic Flickr post publishing. It uses the Flickr API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
What is interesting to know is that content from Flickr groups and pages are not indexed by search engines. So, content generated in this way is automatically considered as unique in term of SEO.
It also can be used to automatically publish Flickr posts every time you publish a new post to your blog.
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any public Flickr content – from search term, tags, license, area, location, media type (photo or video), group and many more
- Import images from a user (by it’s ID) or from an album (by it’s ID)
Other plugin features:
- Automatical Flickr Post generator every time you publish a new post to WordPress – this plugin will create a Flickr upload with the image from the post, to the user ID that is associated with the plugin.
- Wide options support: many options to fine tune the importing of content
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – built-in, The Best Spinner, SpinRewriter, WordAI and others – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- import comments for generated posts
- generate post or page or any other custom post type
- shortcode for adding embedded Flickr image, video or ‘Follow’ button to your web site
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Open Graph meta tags inclusion for the entire blog
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-04-11
First version released!
Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-04-19
Added the ability to set post featured images without the need to download them locally Fixed some minor issues
Version 1.2 Release Date 2017-06-13
Fixed some incompatibilities
Version 1.3 Release Date 2017-06-29
Fixed Google Translate
Version 1.4.0 Release Date 2017-08-07
Added the ability to delay posting to Flickr Added the ability to not post custom post types
Version 1.4.1 Release Date 2017-08-22
Added a shortcode to display posts generated by this plugin
Version 1.4.2 Release Date 2017-08-28
Fixed og:image tags
Version 1.4.3 Release Date 2017-09-12
Added results paging posibility
Version 1.4.4 Release Date 2017-09-27
Version 1.4.5 Release Date 2017-09-28
Translate/spin also imported comments Added the ability to define translation source language
Version 1.4.6 Release Date 2017-11-07
Version 1.4.7 Release Date 2017-12-18
Added the ability to remove the default WordPress post category from posts
Version 1.4.8 Release Date 2017-12-19
Added the ability to get images from a specified album ID
Version 1.4.9 Release Date 2018-01-21
Added support for new text spinners: WordAI and SpinRewriter Added 'Post Now to Flickr' button to all posts
Version 1.5.0 Release Date 2018-06-28
Added the ability to copy images from content locally
Version 1.5.1 Release Date 2018-10-08
Fixed image uploading to Flickr
Version 1.5.2 Release Date 2018-12-16
Added nested importing support - import mixed content into a single post, from multiple plugins created by CodeRevolution
Version 1.5.3 Release Date 2019-01-19
Added Gutenberg block and sidebar widget support
Version 1.5.4 Release Date 2019-04-19
Version 1.5.5 Release Date 2019-08-30
Fixed broken Oauth process for Flickr upload
Version 1.5.6 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility update
Version 1.5.7 Release Date 2020-05-11
New features added for content templates Bugfix update
Version 1.5.8 Release Date 2021-01-16
PHP 8 compatibility update
Version 1.5.9 Release Date 2022-04-20
Fixed Google Translator problem caused by a recent Google API update
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 6.0 and PHP 8.1 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from Flickr that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. Media uploaded to Flickr belongs to the author that created the image or media. If you grab copyrighted material without the author’s permission, the plugin’s developer does not assume any responsibility for your actions. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of grabbed material.