What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Learnomatic – Udemy Affiliate Money Generator Plugin is a breaking edge online course affiliate autoblogging plugin that uses the Udemy Market API to turn your website into a money making machine!
You can automatically generate post from online courses found on Udemy, with your referral links based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Import online courses based on custom search queries
- Define restrictions, like posting from a specific category, subcategory and many more!
Other plugin features:
- set custom fields for generated posts
- set custom taxonomies for generated posts
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page or any other custom post
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- link hiding using bit.ly link shortener
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.